Welcome to viagogo
- When will I receive my tickets?
- How do I download my e-tickets?
- I'm Travelling - where and when will I receive my tickets?
- How do I change my delivery address?
- Where and when do I pick up my tickets?
- Can I pick up my tickets instead of having them shipped?
- Why is the price printed on the ticket different to what I paid?
- Why do my tickets have someone else’s name on them?
- What do I do if I've lost my tickets?
- I think I received the incorrect section / quantity / date
I'm a buyer and I have questions about my purchase
Event organisers typically issue tickets very close to the event date, frequently the week of the event. Once the seller receives the tickets, they will be shipped via track and traceable postal services. Please get in touch if you haven't received your tickets 3 days before the event. For more information on delivery, select the appropriate option below.