Welcome to viagogo
- When will I receive my tickets?
- How do I download my e-tickets?
- I'm Travelling - where and when will I receive my tickets?
- How do I change my delivery address?
- Where and when do I pick up my tickets?
- Can I pick up my tickets instead of having them shipped?
- Why is the price printed on the ticket different to what I paid?
- Why do my tickets have someone else’s name on them?
- What do I do if I've lost my tickets?
- I think I received the incorrect section / quantity / date
I'm not yet a customer and would like some more information on buying and selling
viagogo is an online ticket marketplace that enables people to buy and sell tickets to live events. As a seller it is free to list tickets, and you will only be charged a fee when your tickets sell. For buyers there is the viagogo Guarantee which means that your purchase will be safe and secure, and you are protected should your seller decide not to send you the tickets! For sellers the Guarantee means on time payment for all successful sales that are fulfilled on time.