Welcome to viagogo
- When will I receive my tickets?
- How do I download my e-tickets?
- I'm Travelling - where and when will I receive my tickets?
- How do I change my delivery address?
- Where and when do I pick up my tickets?
- Can I pick up my tickets instead of having them shipped?
- Why is the price printed on the ticket different to what I paid?
- Why do my tickets have someone else’s name on them?
Before viagogo, people looking for the most popular tickets often had little choice but to take their chances with a shady character outside the venue or on an auction website, with no guarantee they would get what they paid for. That’s where viagogo comes in. Whether it's a Champion's League match, the French Open or One Direction’s global tour, we help people find great tickets and guarantee they'll get them in time for the event.
Anyone can buy or sell tickets on viagogo. Our aim is to provide the widest choice and best access to live event tickets. Tickets on viagogo may come from individuals, season ticket holders, or larger sellers such as sports teams, music festivals and other rights holders.
Established in 2006, viagogo now has websites in nearly 60 countries and is officially partnered with nearly a hundred leading brands in sports and entertainment. These include Chelsea FC, Paris Saint-Germain, Roland-Garros, ATP World Tour Finals, Turkish Airlines Euroleague and many of Europe’s major music festivals, including the Isle of Wight, Benicassim and Sonisphere, among others.