viagogo provides choice, convenience and consumer protection, so that people can buy and sell tickets for live events all over the world with confidence.
viagogo guarantees every transaction.We do this by:
- Monitoring all transactions to ensure that sellers deliver
- Delivering tickets using world-class courier services like UPS
- Only paying sellers once the buyer has attended the event
Buyers are guaranteed to receive valid tickets in time for the event. If a problem arises, viagogo will step in to provide replacement tickets or a refund in the rare instances where this is not possible.
Sellers are guaranteed to get paid for the tickets they sell.
View more dates for FIFA World Cup 2014 - Group D tickets
|How Many Tickets? Reset all filters||
There are no tickets that match your criteria.
Adjust the filters to widen your searchReset all filters
- You are buying tickets from a third party, viagogo is not the ticket seller.
- Ticket prices are set by the seller and may be above or below face value.
- All events and times are subject to change, it is up to you to check local listings for any updates to event information.
- There is no minimum age for entry to this event, but ALL CHILDREN are required to have a ticket, regardless of age.
- Your name may not appear on the ticket you receive but your ticket will be valid for entry. All tickets purchased on viagogo’s secure platform are protected by viagogo's 100% guarantee.
- We guarantee a minimum of two seats together. We will do our best to seat everyone together for more than two tickets that are part of the same order.
- All orders are final and non-refundable.