viagogo is the world’s largest ticket marketplace with local language websites in nearly 50 countries. viagogo provides choice, convenience and consumer protection, so that people can buy and sell tickets for live events all over the world with confidence:
- Our secure online marketplace has tickets to thousands of sports and entertainment events, even if they are sold out at the box office
- We guarantee that buyers will get the tickets they paid for, in time for the event, or we will provide replacement tickets (or, in the rare cases where this is not possible, a full refund)
- Our strict consumer controls have significantly reduced the amount of fraudulent tickets being resold
- All tickets are delivered by a secure method, either electronically, by courier or at one of our pick-up points
- We provide a high level of customer service, in six languages, seven days a week
Nearly a hundred of the world’s leading sports and entertainment properties partner with viagogo to help them control and manage the resale market for their tickets.
We work with more than 30 football clubs in the UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain and the Netherlands, including some of the biggest names in the English Premier League (e.g. Chelsea FC and Manchester City FC), the German Bundesliga (e.g. Bayern Munich) and Paris Saint-Germain in France.
In tennis, we have official partnerships with the Roland-Garros French Open, the Barclays ATP World Tour Finals and the BNP Paribas Masters.
In entertainment, we are the official ticket marketplace of several European music festivals (e.g. the Isle of Wight and Benicassim), the Boyzone BZ20 Anniversary Tour and Madonna’s recent European tours.
Our partners include:
For further information, please contact the viagogo Press Office: