Where are my tickets?
The seller of your tickets will typically receive them from the event organisers 7 days ahead the event. Sometimes they get them earlier, but as it varies between companies, this is a reasonable timeframe to expect.
Please make sure:
- You have provided us with your correct delivery address
- Someone will be able to sign for these tickets when they arrive
- Notify us immediately if you need to change your address
- Notify us immediately if you are travelling nearer the time of the event
- What date you are travelling and the address of where you will be staying
- If you are staying in a hotel nearer the time; please give us the hotel details, your booking name and check in date
The sellers will then ship them on to you and you will be notified by email as soon as they have been dispatched. This e-mail will include a tracking number, which you can use to monitor the status of your tickets en route at any time. So please just sit back, relax and wait for your tickets to arrive!
Please note: we are not always able to change the delivery address once the order has been placed (as it depends on the status of your order) so if you need to change your delivery address please contact us immediately.
In the unlikely event your tickets have not arrived 72 hours before the event starts, please Contact Us.
Please be assured you are covered under the viagogo guarantee.